January 30, 2005
Random Ten Albums :
1. Cake - Comfort Eagle
2. Toby Keith - Greatest Hits Vol. 2
3. Eric Clapton - Unplugged
4. Steve Miller - Fly Like an Eagle
5. Ella Fitzgerald - The Complete Ella in Berlin
6. Matchbox Twenty - More Than You Think You Are
7. No Doubt - Return of Saturn
8. Oscar Peterson - A Summer Night in Munich
9. The Eagles - Their Greatest Hits
10. Cesaria Evora - Cabo Verde
What is the total amount of music files on your computer? None, I like CDs and I never got into the music download thing.
The last CD you bought is: Toby Keith Greatest Hits Vol 2
What is the song you last listened to before this message? Pablo Casals - Bach Cello Suite No. 5, Sarabande
Five songs you often listen to or that mean alot to you:
1. Eine Kleine Nachtmusik - no matter who performs it
2. Comfort Eagle (title song) - Cake
3. Coragem Irmon - Cesaria Evora
4. Could I Be You - Matchbox Twenty
5. Layla - Clapton Unplugged
Who are you going to pass this to? Don't know - I have to see if I can find 5 people who haven't been tagged yet. Not an easy job since I'm so far behind in my reading!
January 28, 2005
January 26, 2005
I guess I should set the stage by telling you that I didn't know we were going to fight this time until I was ass over teakettle. I was talking to my soldiers and he blindsided me like Lawrence Taylor in the crack years.
Head on over, read his take on the fight and then go download the video - what a kick!
***Note unless you have a premium account at the place he has hosting the video, you have to wait 30 seconds or so to be able to start the thing. I downloaded it and watched it directly off my machine so I didn't have any trouble with it. Enjoy!
January 14, 2005
And once we're done with Harvey and have rested up a bit... we'll head down to Tammi's for a little R&R (wonder if she'll have all the jello out of the pool by then?).
January 11, 2005
I made it!!! Whew!
January 10, 2005
January 08, 2005
January 04, 2005
Found when following Tammi... who actually finds time to visit the people on her blogroll...
January 03, 2005
Now I ask you... how can anyone possibly resist an awards presentation that includes...
Finally, looking at The Donald’s hair makes my hair hurt.
Yes it's the 2004 Jimbo Awards.
72 queries taking 0.1069 seconds, 263 records returned.
Powered by Minx 1.1.6c-pink.