May 30, 2007
I am this Classic Dame:
Your Score: Myrna Loy
You scored 26% grit, 38% wit, 9% flair, and 45% class!
You are loaded with a quirky kind of class that people find irresistable. Men turn and look at you admiringly as you walk down the street, and even your rivals have a grudging respect for you. You usually know the right thing to say, do and, of course, wear. You can take charge of a situation when things get out of hand, and you do it with great poise and chic. Your wit and sense of fun endear you to your partner and every other man in the room. Your screen partners include William Powell and Cary Grant. You're quite a catch...if you want to be caught.
Find out what kind of classic leading man you'd make by taking the
Classic Leading Man Test.
|Link: The Classic Dames Test written by gidgetgoes on OkCupid Free Online Dating, home of the The Dating Persona Test|
I adore Myrna Loy - sadly I know I'm nothing like her... but at least I can get my blog persona to look like her.
May 23, 2007
I'm still laughing.
May 20, 2007
Erica is a genius.
It's always good to laugh daily.
May 17, 2007
I think that covers things nicely.
Pick out ten favorite movies, then look them up at IMDb. In the overview at the top of each movie's page, there are "Plot Keywords," usually five of them. (Plus more, if you click the link.) Take the first five, and post them. Then the rest of us get to play movie buff and see if we can guess them.
Guess that means I have to remember which movies I pick AND the order so if anyone tries to guess I'll remember if they're right or not.
Sorry, I love OLD movies, so some of these will be really really old. Also, even the newer ones won't be brand new. (Bold have been guessed in comments)
1. Suspense / Autogyro / Police / Spy / Train -- The 39 Steps
2. Corpse / Dinner Party / Christmas Tree / Drunkenness / Long Distance Call
(yes, the long distance call is hilarious) -- The Thin Man
3. American Abroad / Fan / Fez / Train Station / Cafe Owner -- Casablanca
4. Beautiful Woman / Diva / Escape / Bad Guy Turns Good / Urban -- To Catch a Thief
5. Psychopath / Crime Boss / Sex Scene / Eiffel Tower Paris / Martial Arts -- Kiss of the Dragon
6. Dystopic Future / Pursuit / Race Against Time / Catholic Priest / Cyberpunk -- The Fifth Element
7. Shootout / Lasersight / Police / Vengeance / Chinatown -- The Replacement Killers
8. Steampunk / Pirates / British Empire / No Opening Credits / 18th Century -- Pirates of the Caribbean
9. Unlikely Hero / Explosion / Time Travel / Space Travel / Mistaken Identity -- Galaxy Quest
10. Little Girl / Abandoned Laboratory / Grave Digging / One Armed Man / Blind Man -- Young Frankenstein
Okay, I see at least 3 that are dead easy... with the others, it will depend on what types of movies you enjoy.
May 03, 2007
I still have a few items on my list in my Treo, but the main items are packed and ready. I even figured out some things to wear... hopefully they won't look too ratty. Now here's hoping it doesn't get too cold because I'm not taking a coat I'm wearing a jacket. Rather risky for me as I tend to always be cold.
The boarding pass is printed out. I'm doing carry on. And I'm not taking my laptop. So, even though I'm at a blog conference, I won't be blogging until I get back... or maybe I'll do a little Treo blogging.
I hope you all have a lovely weekend and if you're going to be in DC - I'll see you tomorrow.
72 queries taking 0.0162 seconds, 281 records returned.
Powered by Minx 1.1.6c-pink.